Saturday 15 March 2014

DELIGHTED

My first Tbag in ‘Valentine’ red is a fact and I'm very pleased with the result! I started it on Valentine’s Day and sent it to the gallery in Bonn for the exhibition …
  







I made this red Tbag EVE especially for my exhibition in Gallery CRAFTkontor in Bonn. The gallery owner is very pleased with the result, she was delighted when she opened the package!

Tbag EVE is a very elegant handbag that makes your outfit complete. I designed it as an evening bag, but you can use it the way you choose.

Tbag EVE is made of one piece of leather and moulded in its specific form, fully stitched by hand using the saddle stitch. The handle is detachable and allows you to carry it in different ways. It has got an inside pocket in leather. You can customize it by choosing the colour of the leather, thread and colour of the inside pocket.

I designed the first version (in black leather) of this bag for my oldest son his first communion.  This year it’s my youngest son his communion and I’m going to spoil myself with a red one! 

Related posts:

2 comments:

  1. Wow prachtig ontwerp en mooie kleur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je Marleen, ik heb lang moeten zoeken voor mooi rood leder, maar ik ben zeer content met het resultaat!

      Delete