Sunday 9 June 2013

HANDMADE FOR HIM

A wallet is rather important for a man. It has to be presentable and functional at the same time.
It has to have the right size; it shouldn’t be too big or too small. Some want a bi-fold, some a tri-fold, black leather, brown leather …










My wallets are custom made, fully hand stitched, hand dyed and made of 100% veggie tanned leather. You can choose the size, the colour, the interior (inside); 1 or 2 slots for banknotes, 3 slots for cards + coins or 6 to 8 slots for cards … put your name on it… You name it, I’ll make it!

I dye the leather myself, you can choose between; black, brown, dark red, signal red, violet, tanned or natural leather. When the leather is dry, I wax all the pieces. After that I cut all the different pieces very precise, then I can start stitching.  Piece by piece, layer on layer … until all the pieces are hand stitched and the wallet is complete.  Finally I polish the edges by hand until they are smooth.   
If you want, I personalize your wallet with your name on it. All the letters are punched into the leather.

A nice, full leather wallet completely hand stitched and hand dyed, custom made especially for him!

If you want to see more pictures of a finished custom made wallet, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment