Thursday 30 April 2015

DREAM BAG

The dream bag arrived safely in Hong Kong. Wandering how it looks like?









It is always a pleasure making a custom made item especially for someone. Her dream bag is mixture of two bags. It’s my job to design a beautiful and unique bag. It was a bit special because I had to design it for an architect on the other side of the world. I find it extremely important that my clients are happy.

The result is a stunning and elegant clutch made of passionate red vegetable tanned leather. Like all my bags it’s a minimalistic Tbag. She preferred a smaller size with a detachable strap so she can wear it in different ways.  She’s very happy with her customised bag. After all it’s a one of a kind!

I'm very proud that one of my bags has got a new owner in Hong Kong. 
Belinda, it was a great pleasure. Hope you will enjoy it for a very long time!

Click here for the making of.

No comments:

Post a Comment