Tuesday 7 April 2015

HONG KONG BAG

Back to the drawing table to design a custom-made bag for a Hong Kong architect.














I've received an email from a Hong Kong architect if I wanted to design and make a bag especially for her. 
Off course I will!!!

She was looking for a minimalistic bag. Her dream bag is rather a small sized bag with a detachable strap, so she can wear it as a clutch or as a distinct hand/shoulder bag. 
She had some doubt about the colour, brown or red leather. But she decided to go for it all the way and chose the beautiful red leather, with red stitches and red inside pocket. Splendid choice! 

I love to make custom-made orders especially when it’s for another architect on the other side of the world. Above a few picture of the design and making process. I hope she likes it!

In a next post more picture of the finished custom-made Hong Kong bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment