Monday 30 December 2013

SOMETHING NEW

Let’s end 2013 with something new! 










I’m making a brand new woman’s wallet in my favourite colour red. In an earlier post I already talked about how important a wallet is for a man but it is at least as important for a woman. It is actually my first wallet I’ve made for a woman so far! My wallet collection is expanding.

Curious how it is produced?
In the pictures above, you see how I make the wallet. Of course it all starts with a drawing or a sketch followed by a good pattern. When the leather is cut in pieces, it is ready to dye and when it's dry, I can start stitching, all by hand … more pictures of the finished wallet in a next post.

and the result is absolutely fantastic! click here for pictures of wallet ANNY

related posts:
HANDMADE FOR HIM (the making of a man's wallet)
A MAN'S WALLET (pictures of a finished man's wallet)
RED (about dying leather)
WALLET IN RED (pictures of a finished woman's wallet)

No comments:

Post a Comment