Thursday 3 April 2014

PREPARING for KUNSTHUIS APART

I’m preparing for my next exhibition …






I’m invited by gallery Kunsthuis Apart to exhibit my work during their spring exhibition in a kind of a pop-up shop. My work will be shown next to the work of Jan Leenkneght (glass sculptures), Willy Langmans (ceramics), Paul Ryheul (mixed media) en Roosje Chini (paintings).

For the exhibition I’ve made a red Tbag EVE and it is almost ready, just have to do the finishing touch. Doing several things at the same time is not a very good idea, certainly not if you want to dye leather very quickly with a brand new t-shirt on. Believe me not a good idea. My black and white t-shirt has got now red spots all over. I should have known better … but the result of my red Tbag EVE is superb! That eases the pain. And my t-shirt? It is now one of a kind. 

Sa 5th & su 6th April 2014 | sa 12th & su 13th April | 10h-12h & 15h-18h
Galerie Kunsthuis Apart, Driemasten 99, 8560 Wevelgem (Gullegem)

Related posts:
DELIGHTED (pictures of a finished red Tbag EVE)
RED (dying leather myself)

2 comments:

  1. Dit is haast een thuismatch voor ons! Kunsthuis apart een mooie galerij!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da's waar, ik vertoef dit weekend in mooi gezelschap én het rode tasjes zal klaar zijn! groetjes

      Delete