Monday 26 August 2013

HOLIDAY TREASURES

A personal view on our trip to Munich, things I spotted or found … my holiday treasures.
















My son playing with the plates on the wall in the BMW museum,
Pure craftsmanship by Rolls Royse,
Installation ‘Never again’ by Monica Bonvicini after our visit to Dachau Concentration Camp,
The chains made a terrible noise when they played with it,
Paper cupcake seats and tables,
Old box (early 1900) with beads all sorted by colour for a handcrafted beads bag,
My personal highlight of the trip was finding this book about the work and life of Eileen Grey in the Brandhorst museum bookshop. I was lucky, it was the last copy and bought it for 26€ instead of 80€, a real bargain!
My striped feed,
FOLLOW your HART on a façade of a building …

read about our architectural tour in and around Munich;
Munich Suburb, a Silent Witness and Munich City Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment