Tuesday 23 September 2014

ONE MONTH TO GO TO MADE LONDON

Made London is only 1 month to go and my collection is (almost) ready! Some snapshots ...
















MADE LONDON is one of the top selling events for designer-makers in Europe. Made London aims to present the highest quality contemporary craft and design. So my collection has to be perfect!

The production of my collection is almost finished and I'm pretty relieved. The boxes in my studio are piling up. I've still got 1 month to prepare the rest; the stand, a catalogue and price list in pounds, a look book, business cards and other stuff on my to do list. But I'm getting there...

There is a lot of new material, new leather, new threat, new bags, new colours, … I'm going to reveal my Made London collection very soon, in the meantime you can follow me on Instagram or on Twitter for more pictures.  

If you are planning to visit Made London, please let me now, I'll send you '2 for 1' tickets. Click here for more info about Made London. Hopefully I'll meet you there!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Op dat gebied zal ik altijd een perfectionist blijven. Maar dat mag ook van jou gezegd worden!

      Delete
  2. What an opportunity, Dominique ! Je rustige, standvastige, hoogst persoonlijke benadering van je vak mondt uit in dit prachtig evenement ! Alvast gefeliciteerd !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel Marie-Anne, daar wordt ik efkes stil van! We zullen je met open armen ontvangen in London.

      Delete