Wednesday 30 September 2015

LOOKING FORWARD

After a quiet summer and a hectic September I've got really exciting projects to look forward to!











There is so much going on where will I start?

I'm selected by Design Flanders (Design Vlaanderen) that means that I'm part of a select group of outstanding Flemish designers. I'm so proud to be part of that!!

I'm currently working on the preparations for Made London. Yes for the second time I'm selected to present my work during this fantastic event in the heart of London. In a couple of weeks you can admire my work at stand 58, Made London (UK). I'm really looking forward!! If you want to know what I will bring for the show follow on Instagram or facebook.

Handmade in Brugge was looking for interesting matches for their project ‘makersmatch’. The intention of the project is to link 1 craftsman and 1 company to create something new and innovative.
I’m so excited to tell you that I’m one of the matches. I will design something completely new and innovative together with a metal company. 2 weeks ago I had the opportunity to present the idea at a bunch of business men and woman during innovative Brugge. The reactions were very positive, even the mayor of Bruges likes the idea. Unfortunately I can’t tell you more about it, the presentation of all 5 products/ideas will be in December. I’ll keep you posted …

1 comment:

  1. Blij voor de erkenning die je krijgt voor jouw creaties.

    ReplyDelete