Saturday 31 October 2015

MADE LONDON 2015, A REFLECTION

Made London 2015: what a great show it was!! Here a reflection of My Made London 2015 …













Ohhh, Made London was fantastic! It was different than last year perhaps because it was the second time. I could enjoy it more, but it felt greater and better. Again the selection was of a very high standard, I felt honoured to be part of it.
I’ve received so many positive reactions during the show about my work, my stand, my craft, even about my style and looks! I gained a lot of recognition from my colleague-designers and the visitors.    

During my stay in London I tried to explore London a bit, I visited the local Farmer’s market at Marylebone High Street and ended with a fantastic exhibition about the work and lifes of Ray and Charles Eames at the Barbican Centre. A real must see!!

If you want to see all the Made London exhibitors, click here 
For more info about ‘The world of Ray and Charles Eames’ click here
Barbican London until 14 February 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment