Sunday 15 January 2017

FRESH START

How to start the new year better than making something for myself…
  











We are already a few days in the new year, the festivities are over, decorations are back into their boxes. Time to focus on new and perhaps exiting things. However, I believe it is better to start with a small project … one for myself

It’s become my own tradition, making my new weekly planner (agenda) at the beginning of a fresh year. I designed my first weekly planner in 2012 and I’m still happy with the lay-out and the design. The leather cover has become richer and more beautiful over the years; it has got a beautiful patina typically for vegetable tanned leather. The soft sheen on the surface gives the cover lots of character and personality. It is amazing that every cover ages in its own way, it is like a stamp of ownership, unique for every user.


The BOOK collection is designed for leather lover who still love writing on paper. There is a weekly planner (only in Dutch - deze agenda is te verkrijgen vanaf oktober enkel in het nederlands) and a noteBOOK. Check my Etsy shop for more pictures and info.

No comments:

Post a Comment