Wednesday 19 November 2014

BLACK AND RED

I’m working on my new bOx bag collection in my favourite colour combination black and red ...










This is a series of pictures that I posted on Instagram last week. These are the inside pockets for my new bOx bag collection that I’m working on. I’ve change a few details and I’m pretty pleased with the result. I made one for myself as an experiment and presented it during Made London. The result was great and the reactions were very positive. I will post more pictures of the new bOx bag collection later.

Speciaal voor de feestdagen is de nieuwe bOx bag collectie te bewonderen in het atelier tijdens de open studio dagen in het kader van handmade in Brugge. Iedereen alvast welkom!!
Noteer alvast in de agenda: za-zo 13-14 & 20-21 december telkens van 14u-18u. Meer info volgt.

No comments:

Post a Comment